Gold Sponsor €100,000
As a Gold Sponsor of WildFire 2011, your organization will enjoy a high level of exposure and branding.
We view our Gold Sponsors as playing a significant role in the successful execution of the conference and will constantly work alongside you to provide opportunities to promote your organization. This is a unique marketing opportunity and we are confident your involvement in this prestigious event will provide you with exceptional business rewards.
As a Gold Sponsor of this conference, your organization will receive considerable exposure and recognition through the following entitlements:
- Recognition as a Gold Sponsor (with organization logo) on all printed Conference material including the Registration Brochure and Program and Abstract Book.
- Recognition as a Gold Sponsor (with organization logo) on the sponsors’ page of the Conference website, including a hyperlink to your organization’s home page and a 75 word profile of your organization.
- Recognition as a Gold Sponsor (with organization logo) on the official sponsorship acknowledgement board on-site.
- Verbal acknowledgement as a Gold Sponsor during the Opening and Closing Ceremonies.
- Complimentary half page advertisement space, in the Programme and Abstract Book (artwork to be supplied by sponsor).
- Logo and 100-word profile in the Program and Abstract Book.
- Three complimentary Conference delegate registrations.
- Two complimentary 3 x 3m exhibition spaces located in a prominent position within the Exhibition.
- Organization brochure (maximum four x A4 pages) to be inserted in all delegate packs (Sponsor to supply material)
- Use of the "5th International Wildland Fire Conference - South Africa 2011" logo until 30 October 2011.
Full delegate list including contact details
To pursue this sponsorship, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each Gold Sponsor will also enjoy the choice of ONE additional entitlement to this package. The options are outlined below.
Additional options exclusive to GOLD Sponsors
Option 1 - Welcome Reception
This relaxed cocktail evening at the Sun City Amphitheatre will give delegates a chance to renew old acquaintances and make new ones during a welcoming ceremony including traditional music. As the Welcome Reception Sponsor your organization will receive the following entitlements:
- Recognized as the Welcome Reception Sponsor on Conference material.
- Organization signage displayed at the entrance to the Welcome Reception (sponsor to supply signage – maximum size is 2.1m high x 1m wide and in accordance with the Conference Theme).
- Opportunity to give a five minute welcome address at the Welcome Reception.
Option 2 - Outdoor evening beach party at Valley of the Waves.
This special evening event will take place at the Sun City Valley of the Waves beach venue. The atmosphere of the evening is smart but relaxed, providing an opportunity for delegates to get to know each other over a light dinner. Entitlements:
- Recognition as the Valley of the Waves dinner sponsor on printed conference material.
- Recognition as the Valley of the Waves dinner sponsor on the official sponsorship acknowledgement board on-site.
- Opportunity for company representative to give a 5 minute opening address at the function.
- Organization signage displayed at the entrance to the Beach Party (sponsor to supply signage – maximum size is 2.1m high x 1m wide, designed in accordance with Conference theme).
Option 3 - Keynote Session Sponsors (3 keynote addresses)
The Keynote Session Sponsors will have the opportunity to sponsor one of three keynote plenary session speakers during the Conference, with the possibility of choosing the session which most closely relates to your organization. This sponsorship covers travel, accommodation and registration costs, as well as the Keynote Speaker’s fee. The Sponsor will receive exclusive exposure, to a targeted audience, for the duration of the session.
As a Keynote Session Sponsor your organization will receive the following entitlements:
- Recognition as a Keynote Session Sponsor on printed Conference material.
- Organization will be verbally acknowledged by the Chairperson prior to, and directly after, the sponsored session.
- Opportunity to provide a freestanding banner for the sponsored session room (max size is 2.1m high x 1m wide).
- Your organization logo will feature on the session room audio-visual screen
- Opportunity for a representative from your organization to introduce the speaker at the beginning of the session.
- Opportunity to meet the speaker after the sponsored session.