Conditions of Exhibition
- Only companies that provide products or services that are deemed appropriate are eligible to exhibit. The Wildfire 2011 secretariat reserves the right to screen products and services for appropriateness.
- Applications are considered valid only after the registration form, appropriate payment has been made and signed contract are received.
- A 50% deposit of the total stand/space cost is required within 60 days of acceptance of exhibition booking.
- Failure to comply may lead to you losing your selected exhibition site.
- In the event of cancellation by exhibitor a service fee of €500 applies for each booth cancelled before 1 January 2011. After this no refunds will be made unless space is resold.
- In the unlikely event of cancellation of the conference a full refund will be paid.
- Refunds or discounts do not apply for facilities not used or required.
- All exhibition costs must be paid in full before 25 February 2011.
South African regulations require all exhibitors to have adequate public and product liability insurance cover based on a limit of indemnity to the value of €1,000,000 (R10,000,000) or above. This refers to damage or injury caused to third parties / visitors on or in the vicinity of an exhibition stand.
Exhibitors are required to submit their public liability insurance certificate prior to exhibition. Most companies already have adequate cover and we encourage participants to check with their finance departments for compliance.
If you do not yet have the correct insurance coverage,
Furniture and Equipment
Furniture and equipment hire and payment is undertaken by the exhibitor directly with the designated exhibition company, Oasys International (Pty) Ltd.
If the standard shell scheme is not required and a custom designed stand is to be constructed, please provide a diagram of the proposed stand with details and dimensions. A full list of rules and regulations will be forwarded with the exhibitors pack upon booking.
Exhibitors must also submit a copy of their Certificate of Currency prior to the exhibition build up.
Exposure in Conference publications is determined by confirmation of sponsorship prior to print deadlines.
To maximise exposure please confirm your participation by the earliest date possible. Such lists will exclude any delegates who have withheld permission to publish their details.
For more information visit the following website.